| Welcome to the Faculty of Computer Science & Engineering
About the Faculty
The Faculty of computer science and engineering is a leader in the field of computer science and engineering in the country. Within all of it’s activities, the Faculty permanently and successfully fulfills it’s mission for continuous education of highly skilled and entrepreneurship oriented professionals that will largely contribute in the development of the society and quality of life in general.
The changes in the fields of computer science and engineering have never been more dynamic. The new Information Technologies are being constantly developed, and their transfer reaches to the farthest corners of the world by the means of a very prominent dynamic nature. On the global level, the state-of-the-art research and studies in the field of engineering find the main challenge in the development of new advanced technologies and methodologies that will procure new solutions in the area od information and communication technologies
The curriculum gives students the opportunity to study computer science more broadly by sampling from various sub-areas. The curriculum is designed
to show students how to apply that knowledge abstractly, how to approach problems from an algorithmic perspective and how to understand the nature.
Students in the program also learn how to approach problems from the systems perspective, understanding layers of computer environment and how to use, extend and solve the problems. The programs are an ideal match for those who seek to design and implement effective human-computer interfaces, the programs also help students who seek to learn how to design and implement complex software systems.
To be a Faculty of Engineering and Computer Science whose students, staff and faculty are representative of the population composition of Somalia and thrive in a culture of inclusion, respect, wellness and accessibility
The goals of the computer and information sciences department are to prepare students for graduate training in some specialized area of computer science, to prepare students for jobs in industry, business or government, and to provide support courses for students computing skills.
Objectives of the Program
1. Demonstrate proficiency in problem-solving techniques using the computer.
2. Demonstrate comprehension of modern software engineering principles.
3. Demonstrate proficiency in the analysis of complex problems and the synthesis of solutions to those problems.
4. Demonstrate a breadth and depth of knowledge in the discipline of computer science and information Technology.
5. Demonstrate proficiency in at least two high-level programming languages and two operating systems.
|1.||Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering||4 Years|
|2||Bachelor of Science in Networking & Security||4 Years|
|3.||Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering||4 Years|
|4.||Bachelor of Science in Information Technology||4 Years|
- Original Secondary School Certificate
- 4 Passport size color photos
- Payment of Non-refundable Registration fee
- Filling the Application Form
- Getting Pass Marks in Admission Exam